THE LOVE MAPS 20 QUESTIONS GAME
Now that you understand the importance of building Love Maps and have assessed the quality of you and your partner’s current Love Maps, play a fun, light-hearted game with your partner. The more you play, the more you’ll learn about the Love Maps concept and how to apply it to your relationship. Each of you should ask your partner the questions below. If your spouse answers correctly (you be the judge), he or she receives a point. If your partner responds incorrectly, neither of you receives any points. The same rules apply when you answer. The winner is the person with the higher score after you’ve both answer all twenty questions.
1. Name two of my closest friends
2. What is my favorite musical group, composer, or instrument?
3. What was I wearing when we first met?
4. Name one of my hobbies.
5. Where was I born?
6. What stresses am I facing right now?
7. Describe in detail what I did today, or yesterday.
8. When is my birthday?
9. What is the date of our anniversary?
10. Who is my favorite relative?
11. What is my fondest unrealized dream?
12. What is my favorite website?
13. What is one of my greatest fears or disaster scenarios?
14. What kind of present would I like best?
15. What makes me feel most competent?
16. What was my favorite vacation?
17. What is my favorite meal?
18. What is my favorite way to spend an evening?
19. What is my favorite color?
20. What personal improvements do I want to the least?
* From Gottman
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.